- You must be aged between 17 and 26 at the time of the pageant.
- You must be single.
- You must have good moral character.
- You must at least be a high school graduate.
- You must have a pleasing personality.
Miss World Philippines
- You must have good moral character, charm, poise, personality and beauty of face and figure.
- You must be compassionate, intelligent, and able to speak intelligently in public places.
- You must be a person whose background is not likely to bring into disrepute the Miss World Philippines Beauty Pageant or the Miss World Title.
- You must be single, a female citizen of the Philippines, and not less than 16 years and 6 months of age nor more than 26 years old on the date of the Miss World Entry Date in the relevant year.
- You must be at least 5 feet and 6 inches tall.
- You must never have been through any ceremony either valid or invalid, and whether civil, religious or tribal, which is recognized as a marriage ceremony in any part of the world.
- You must have never given birth to a child.
- If you are below 21 years of age, you are required to obtain your parent’s/legal guardian’s consent on the Official Contestant Entry Form.
- You must not be representing or have represented the Philippines in any international beauty competition/contest/ pageant after winning any local and/or international beauty competition/contest/pageant.
Mutya ng Pilipinas
- The contestant must at least be a high school graduate.
- The contestant must be at least 18 but not more than 25 years old on the pageant year.
- The contestant must be at least 5’5” tall.
- The contestant must have a beautiful face and figure.
- The contestant must have an outstanding personality.
- The contestant must be smart and witty.
- The contestant must have never been married.
- The contestant must have never given birth/never been pregnant
- The contestant must have at least one grandparent in the direct paternal or maternal line possessing Filipino citizenship.
Please check their websites for updates: