Skip to content
Miss USA 2016
- Define “confidently beautiful”?
- Legendary boxer Muhammed Ali passed away Friday night at the age of 74. What should be remembered most about his legacy?
- The Pentagon recently made the decision to open up all combat jobs to women. Now some have questioned where this has put political correctness over our military’s ability to perform at the highest level. What are your thoughts?
- Over the last four years, 17 states have passed stringent voting laws. Many civil rights leaders believe we are making it too difficult for people to vote. What do you think?
- One of the biggest challenges facing the United States is social and economic inequality. How do we narrow the gap between the rich and the poor?
- With Hillary Clinton expected to surpass the delegate count needed to win the Democratic nomination, my question to you is if the election were held tomorrow, would you vote Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump for president, and why would you choose one over the other?
Miss USA 2015
- The Confederate flag, excessive force by police and same-sex marriage are all recent, hot-button issues in our country. What do you think will be the next that we need to tackle on a national level?
- Last year, CEOs in the United States made around 300 times as much as the average worker salary. Should the government impose boundaries on salaries of executives?
- Recently, comedian Jerry Seinfeld spoke out against political correctness in our culture. Do you think political correctness is hurting or helping this country and why?
- The United States has agreed to formally reopen its embassy in Cuba. Do you think this change will be a positive one for both countries?
- What would you do to improve race relations in the U.S.? Please be specific.
Miss USA 2014
- Would you agree, as what a recent New York Times story suggested, “narcissism is an epidemic” and America’s youth today are turning into a “hyper-entitled, self-absorbed generation.” ?
- Do you think college is still relevant in this day and age considering how hard it is to get a job after graduation, combined with the soaring costs of education?
- What sets you apart from the other finalists and why should we crowned you as Miss USA?
- Why she thought such crimes have been “swept under the rug for so long” and what colleges can do to combat that?
- Is the government right to release five Guantanamo Bay prisoners in exchange for American POW Bowe Bergdahl?
- Please say anything you wanted to our political leaders.
Miss USA 2013
- A recent report shows that in 40 percent of American families with children women are the primary earners yet they continue to earn less than men. What does this say about society?
- Government tracking of phone records has been in the news lately. Is this an invasion of privacy or necessary to keep our country safe? Why or why not?
- Due to the problem of binge drinking on college campuses, a growing number of college presidents are encouraging lawmakers to lower the drinking age. Do you agree that this would promote responsible drinking? Why or why not?
- Should people who leak classified documents in the name of public information be charged with treason? Why or why not?
- Miss Connecticut, the Supreme Court ruled that criminal suspects can be subjected to a police DNA test after arrest. Do you agree or disagree with this, and why or why not?
- In a recent beauty pageant bikinis were banned amid protests from religious groups. As someone who competed in a swimsuit tonight, do you believe such groups should have that influence? Why or why not?